The digital market is offering ever more opportunities for service providers, tech companies and innovators to deliver new services changing how businesses interact with consumers, governments interact with citizens and how businesses and consumers interact with each-other.
To make sense of the changing digital economy, DigitalFutures assists innovators, financial institutions, project leaders and public sector decision makers to navigate the hottest trends, emerging business models and most promising services to future-proof their businesses.
Digital Futures works with our clients to understand the impact of new technology and emerging trends, and realign or invest in new technology, business models and processes to drive value for customers and employees and more effectively compete in an ever-changing digital economy.
Our Advisory Services Include
- Strategy and Thought Leadership – Recent Work
- Research and Policy Development – Recent Work
- Facilitation and Stakeholder Management
- Market Analysis and Assessment
- Business Model Innovation
- Guidance on Regulatory and Market Structure
- Organizational Development and Change
Our team consists of highly accomplished technology and capital markets professionals who have been at the forefront of business and technology change initiatives throughout their careers. Our deep technology domain expertise coupled with our knowledge of regulatory, market structure and risk issues allows us to provide effective and timely advise to our clients.
1. Digital Futures participated in the 2015 Canadian Standing Senate Committee on Banking Trade and Commerce – Digital Currency: You Can’t Flip this Coin. Read More
2. Digital Futures worked with the BC government and Advantage BC on “Blockchain and Emerging Financial Technologies: Positioning British Columbia as a Global FinTech Hub” Read More